First Time Login to the West Central Michigan MLS
The first time you go to the West Central Michigan MLS website you may see the screen displayed below, instead of an expected login screen. Follow the directions below to allow the login screen to display. Making these changes allow their MLS to place a login cookie on your computer. As long as you do not delete the cookie, you will not have to go through this process again. The next time you go to http://wcarweblite.ezlistmls.com/ the Username will display automatically and you will only type in the current password.
Below is the screen you will see:
Follow the directions, in the order listed, to enable entry to the login screen on their website.
1. Disable all popup blockers you may have installed on your computer.
a) In the Internet Explorer tool bar select Tools then expand the Pop-up Blocker choice on the drop down menu. Click the Turn Off Pop-up Blocker selection.
b) If you are using a third party popup blocker such as Google or Yahoo toolbar, please refer to the directions that accompanied your software. TIP: If using Google or Yahoo Toolbar, just click on "Popups Blocked" to change to "Popups Unblocked".
2. If you see the yellow background Information Message Bar at the top of your your screen, containing a message that begins "Your security settings do no allow Web sites to use ActiveX controls..." , click Tools then Internet Options. Select the Security tab. Make sure Internet is selected as the Web content zone then click Custom Level.
3. Scroll down the Settings list to the "ActiveX controls and plug-ins" section. Enable ActiveX actions for all but "Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls".
4. Click OK to close the Settings Window then OK to close the Internet Options window.
5. Follow the rest of the directions on your screen to install the Microsoft XML Core Services. When you have successfully installed Core Services your computer will display the login screen below.
6. Type rec in the Username field. then wait until the dropdown list displays as follows:
7. Click on Reciprocal, SWMRIC to display Reciprocal, SWMRIC in the user name field.
8. Type the current password in the Password field then click the Login button below the Password field to go to the West Central Michigan MLS main screen.
9. The main screen opens in Adobe Reader format, as shown below. Click any of the choices beneath the blue address bar at the top of the window to open related dropdown menus.
The next time you go to the West Central Michigan MLS website, http://wcarweblite.ezlistmls.com you should see the following login screen with the Username, Reciprocal, SWMRIC, filled in. All you need to do is type in the current password.